Scripted Fathers Day Square Framed Print
When one image needs all the spotlight.
Personalise your favourite image with touching words in a relaxed hand drawn scripted font.
Optional added personalisation is also available.
You can personalise your print using the drop down options.
Your childs artwork is printed onto 250gsm, silky smooth specialist printing paper to bring your images to life. Pigment inks are used in our printing process so your images are display brightest of colours and deepest of blacks. A range of monochrome inks are also used to enhance the shades of greys in your black and white photographs.
A luxury deep bevel cream mount is included which helps the eye to focus on whats important.
- Fits1 images (please use our easy uploader at the top of this page to add your image)
- Delivered within 4 days - Express Next Day available.
- Actual Print size 40 x 40cm and 18 x 18cm
- Beautifully hand made frames, made in the UK. Choose from Real Oak, White or Black
- Easy to upload images
- Delivered by courier with a signed for service.
- Intelligant packaging. Sturdy and safe.
- 30 day money back guarantee.
- Mount Included.
- Can be personalised.
Our Premium Paper Stock
Our paper stock has been selected from hundreds on the market.
It has been chosen for its smoothness and for the perfect compatibility with our pigment inks. Our inks nestle onto this stock with a sheer finish and crisp lines.
It provides you with the deepest of blacks, brightest of colours and has a vast span of monochrome shades for flawless, life like images.
We are so proud to bring you the very best. Your photographs deserve uncompromising quality. This is what you'll get.
Your frame is made from real ramin wood and is fitted with high quality acrylic safety glazing which is indistinguishable from glass, making it safer in the presence of children when hung on your wall and safe in mail transit.
Real Oak, Black and White frames are available.
Fixtures and fittings are included so your framed print will be ready to hang on your wall immediately. No hassle and stress free.
Want to know more about how your handcrafted frame is made?
Framing is a multi step process that involves many framers, technology and craftsmanship:
- Our picture framers collect & unwrap your moulding before inspecting and cutting it to the required length
- Computerised underpinners are used to fire hardened steel wedges into the moulding, securing the corners in place
- Glaziers use vertical saws to cut the crystal clear glazing & MDF backing
- Our Swiss engineered vacuum mount cutters precision cut mount-boards
- Expert finishers fill corners & assemble your frame before firing in flexi-points to keep everything in place
- Our packers use clever packaging that's been designed in-house to protect materials during its journey from us to you
If you have any questions please contact us via the chat button. We will be more than happy to help.
We use specialist software to adjust your images to black and white if you opt for a filter to be added. Please let us know if we can help with anything specific as we can usually complete most requests. we can quote for any photo manipulation work.